Phoenix 3023 - 244
- Phoenix carpets are perfect for places where there is a lot of passage, such as the dining room, living room, etc. because the rug is easy to vacuum and maintain.
- These carpets are abrasion resistant, stain-resistant and easy to maintain because the rug is made of synthetic fibers.
- The dense, thick pile is a sound-silencer and most of all soft to walk on.
- Anti-slip strip can be used for additional safety.
- Can be used on all types of floors, including floors with floor heating.
- Once you have unpacked and rolled out your rug, it will take a maximum of 2 days to regain its original shape.
- These are machine woven carpets.
(Length - 25m)
80cm - 100cm - 120cm - 150cm - 200cm - 250cm - 300cm
- Vacuum the carpet regularly.
- Dry stains; remove immediately by carefully scraping to the center of the stain.
- Wet stains; don't rub. Absorb with kitchen paper, blot the stain with a moist cloth and a mild detergent.
- Professional carpet cleaning if required.
100% Polypropylene SOFT Frisé 1 ply
- PILE HEIGHT: 8,5-9 mm (lancets 18)
- DENSITY: 231.800 gr/m2
- PILE WEIGHT: 880 gr/m2
- TOTAL WEIGHT: 1.700 gr/m2
- Number of colors: 4
All our machine-knotted rugs are certified according to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®, a globally uniform and independent testing- and certification system for textiles. The certification means that the finished product is free from hazardous chemicals.